Welcome to Care Plus Injury Rehabilitation Center
At Care Plus Injury Rehabilitation Center, we offer high-quality comprehensive physical therapy, chiropractic care, massage therapy, injury rehabilitation and spinal decompression in a caring, comfortable atmosphere, emphasizing prevention and wellness. We treat all musculoskeletal and orthopedic disorders, including work-related injuries, sports injuries, post-surgical rehabilitation, automobile accident injuries, and geriatric rehabilitation.
Care Plus Injury Rehabilitation Center has been providing service in North Miami for over 30 YEARS
WE SPECIALIZE IN
HOW IT WORKS
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Life Chiropractic College, GA
- Dr. Michael S. Wendrow, DC was born in New York and has lived in South Florida since 1967.
- Dr. Wendrow graduated in 1988 from Life Chiropractic College, in Marietta Georgia with a Doctor of Chiropractic degree. Since his graduation he has helped thousands of patients heal, recover and rehabilitate from musculoskeletal injuries.
- Dr. Wendrow has practiced and owned Care Plus Injury Rehabilitation Center in North Miami, FL for over 25 years. Care Plus Injury Rehabilitation Center is a multi disciplinary clinic that offers chiropractic care, physical therapy, massage therapy and surgical/non surgical injury rehabilitation, spinal decompression and nutritional counseling.
- Dr. Wendrow and his staff at Care Plus Injury Center treat patients that suffer from any form of neck, back and extremity pain or numbness as well as headaches and neurological issues such as gait and balance deficits.
- Over the years, Dr. Wendrow has been the staff physician for many of the local health clubs in the North Miami and North Miami Beach areas such as Olympia Gym, US1 Fitness Center and Bally’s Health Club.
- Dr. Wendrow has treated athletes from the local high schools to the professional national level as well as patients that have been injured in auto accidents, work related injuries slip and fall and sports related injuries have all been a part of the makeup of his facility.
- Dr. Wendrow uses a multi specialty approach to treating patients in his clinic. He often combines multiple specialties of chiropractic care, physical therapy modalities, massage therapy and rehabilitative stretching and strengthening exercises to offer his patients the most advanced and sophisticated techniques in the profession today.
- Dr. Wendrow is a licensed and board certified Chiropractic Physician and holds a post graduate degree in Chiropractic Physiological Therapeutics.
- Born In Londrina Brazil .
- Graduated from Physical Therapy School in 1994 with a masters degree in Physical therapy from the University of Londrina State, Brazil
- Licensed in Florida since 2000
- Health Coach Certified -2019
- Board-certified in the Biomechanics of Running by the Running School of London, IK
- Pilates Instructor - 2015
- NDT certified 2000
- Holds a certificate in Manual Therapy
- Board-certified in Lymphatic Drainage
- Is a specialist in treating adults and children with neurological deficits
- Luciana is trilingual in English, Spanish and Portuguese
Care Plus Injury Rehabilitation Center is a multi disciplinary clinic that offers chiropractic care, physical therapy, massage therapy and surgical/non surgical injury rehabilitation, spinal decompression and nutritional counseling, all under one roof to make recovery faster.