Welcome to Care Plus Injury Rehabilitation Center
At Care Plus Injury Rehabilitation Center, we offer high-quality comprehensive physical therapy, chiropractic care, massage therapy, injury rehabilitation and spinal decompression in a caring, comfortable atmosphere, emphasizing prevention and wellness. We treat all musculoskeletal and orthopedic disorders, including work-related injuries, sports injuries, post-surgical rehabilitation, automobile accident injuries, and geriatric rehabilitation.
Care Plus Injury Rehabilitation Center has been providing service in North Miami for over 30 YEARS
WE SPECIALIZE IN
HOW IT WORKS
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Life Chiropractic College, GA
- Dr. Michael S. Wendrow, DC was born in New York and has lived in South Florida since 1967.
- Dr. Wendrow graduated in 1988 from Life Chiropractic College, in Marietta Georgia with a Doctor of Chiropractic degree. Since his graduation he has helped thousands of patients heal, recover and rehabilitate from musculoskeletal injuries.
- Dr. Wendrow has practiced and owned Care Plus Injury Rehabilitation Center in North Miami, FL for over 25 years. Care Plus Injury Rehabilitation Center is a multi disciplinary clinic that offers chiropractic care, physical therapy, massage therapy and surgical/non surgical injury rehabilitation, spinal decompression and nutritional counseling.
- Dr. Wendrow and his staff at Care Plus Injury Center treat patients that suffer from any form of neck, back and extremity pain or numbness as well as headaches and neurological issues such as gait and balance deficits.
- Over the years, Dr. Wendrow has been the staff physician for many of the local health clubs in the North Miami and North Miami Beach areas such as Olympia Gym, US1 Fitness Center and Bally’s Health Club.
- Dr. Wendrow has treated athletes from the local high schools to the professional national level as well as patients that have been injured in auto accidents, work related injuries slip and fall and sports related injuries have all been a part of the makeup of his facility.
- Dr. Wendrow uses a multi specialty approach to treating patients in his clinic. He often combines multiple specialties of chiropractic care, physical therapy modalities, massage therapy and rehabilitative stretching and strengthening exercises to offer his patients the most advanced and sophisticated techniques in the profession today.
- Dr. Wendrow is a licensed and board certified Chiropractic Physician and holds a post graduate degree in Chiropractic Physiological Therapeutics.
- Jean Pradel is a licensed Physical Therapist with nearly 15 years of experience in an outpatient rehabilitation orthopedic setting, with skilled training in spine and extremity rehabilitations.
- Throughout his career, Jean has diagnosed and treated pediatric and adult populations with various orthopedic, congenital, neurological and post-operative functional impairments.
- In pediatrics specifically, he often used aquatic and hippo therapy as successful treatment methods.
- Jean has utilized his skills as a personal trainer to enhance his therapeutic techniques with patients, providing them with a more comprehensive treatment plan.
- He also has extensive experience in treating athletes with sports-specific injuries.
- Jean earned a Bachelor’s of Science in Physical Therapy from Florida A&M University and speaks English, French-Creole and Spanish.
- M.S. in Exercise Physiology from University of Pittsburgh/ Florida International University.
- B.S. in Physical Education, Health Education from Ohio University.
- Born in Pittsburgh, Pa., has resided in Miami since 1984
- Professional experience has included: Cardiac Rehab at Allegheny General Hospital Exercise Director of Pritikin Longevity Center, Care Plus Injury & Rehabilitation Center for the last 25 years, worked along side Dr. Wendrow in all aspects of the practice.
- Worked extensively with a multitude of injuries from a variety of populations(from athletes to geriatrics).
- Stretch Zone Certified.
- Jacqueline Fuentes was born in Havana Cuba in 1982.
- Graduated Medical Assistant school in Cuba as a graduate in Orthopedics and Traumology in 2008.
- Her and her family moved to Miami Florida
- Jaqueline graduated Praxis Institute of Massage Therapy with a MASSAGE Therapy license in 2011.
- She has post-graduate training in: Therapeutic Exercise, Ultrasound and TENS use Therapeutic Massage.
- Massage Training in: Reiki, Sport Massage, Reflexology, Deep Tissue Massage, Swedish Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Lymphatic Drainage Massage.
- Also certified in Phlebotomy and the use of Electrocardiogram.
- She has worked as a massage therapist at Care Plus Injury and Rehabilitation Center since 2015.
Care Plus Injury Rehabilitation Center is a multi disciplinary clinic that offers chiropractic care, physical therapy, massage therapy and surgical/non surgical injury rehabilitation, spinal decompression and nutritional counseling, all under one roof to make recovery faster.